Home » Verbal Reasoning » Statement and Courses of Action » Question

Direction: In each of the question given below a statement is given that is followed by three courses of actions numbered I, II, and III. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement, follow up or further action in regard to the problem, policy etc. On the basis of information given in the statement, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true, Then, decide which of the three given suggested course (s) of action logically follow (s) worth pursuing ? Then, decide which of the alternatives (a), (b), (c) or (d) is correct ?

1. Statement
    Lack of coordination between the university, its colleges and various authorities has resulted in students' migrating from one college seeking admission to another.
    Courses of Action
    I. If a student migrates from a collage, the information should be sent to all the other colleges of university.
    II. The admissions to all the college of the universities should be handled by the university directly.
    III. A separate section should be made for talking strict action against students indulging in anti-social activities.
    1. Only I follows
    2. Only II follows
    3. Only II follows
    4. I and III follow
Correct Option: A

According to the first course of action, if a students is migrated from a college, the information should be sent to all the other colleges of the university. This is the way by which coordination between universities and colleges can be maintained.

Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.