Home » Verbal Reasoning » Statement and Courses of Action » Question

Direction: In each of the questions below a statement is given followed by three courses of action numbered I, II and III. A Courses of action is a step or an administrative decision to be taken for improvement, follows-up a further action in regard to the problem, policy etc. On the basis of the information given in the statement. you have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follows worth pursuing.

1. Statement
    Despite increasing BPO jobs in our country, a large number of educated youth are unemployed.
    Courses of action
    I. Government should give unemployment allowance to all unemployed youth.
    II. Government should introduce various schemes in different area that will generate employment opportunities.
    III. Effort should be made by the society and the Government to encourage the youth for vocational education.
    1. Both I and II follow
    2. Both II and III follow
    3. Both I and III follow
    4. Only II follows
Correct Option: B

If the Government gives allowances to all the unemployed youths, the there will be great loss of money and they will not be think for their future. Hence I doesn't follow. II follows because various schemes in different areas will reduce the unemployment.If the Government and society introduce vocational education, it will also reduce the unemployment. Hence, Course of Action III follows.

Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.